Stocking stuffer playing cards for pre-sale!Custom card games make great gifts, but now your attention is turning to entertaining company and believe it or not, with a little holiday magic you can turn some of your existing card games into holiday custom card games.
CANESBased on the traditional card game Spoons, the first person to secure 4 of a kind (ex. 4 aces, 4 threes, etc.) will grab one of the spoons at the center of the table. Instead of using traditional spoons, use festive candy canes or other holiday treats that are easy to handle and relate to the holiday season! Once you notice someone pick up a candy cane, you are free to grab one yourself. Much like musical chairs, whoever doesn’t get one fast enough is out of the game.
- Classic 52-printed deck of cards
- 3 to 13 players
- Candy Canes; one fewer than there are players (ex. If there are 5 players, then use 4 candy canes)
HOLIDAY-THEMED PICTIONARYWhichever holiday you celebrate, use Pictionary as a catalyst to get your family and friends to draw specific festive items like a Christmas tree, a menorah for Hanukkah, a Kwanzaa kinara, etc. Use flash cards to list different holiday elements that can be drawn by the players. Whichever team has the most correct answers wins!
- Flash cards
- Chalkboard or Whiteboard
- Marker, Chalk, Pen, Pencil
- 3 or more players per team
RING OF FIREThe traditional game Ring of Fire is played by adults 21 and over, where you place a classic 52-card deck around your choice of alcoholic beverage. Transform the beer typically used in this game into a festive drink like spiked eggnog or cider. You can even alter the game’s rules and relate them to whichever holiday you celebrate. For example, when you pick up a ‘9’ only rhyme with holiday-themed words. Remember, if someone picks up one of the playing cards and creates a break between two cards, they have to drink the designated spiked drink!
- One classic playing card deck
- One holiday-themed alcoholic beverage
- Individual Alcoholic Beverages for Guests
DECK THE CARDSAlong with decking the halls, consider decking your cards! Create your own custom playing cards, custom card games and custom board games with Shuffled Ink. Here are some popular examples of creating custom holiday games!
- Family Holiday Cards – Can’t choose just one photo to send to family and friends as your holiday card? Create a 52-card compilation of photos that commemorate your family’s special memories from 2018.
- Holiday Recipes – Print 52 of your favorite holiday recipes onto playing cards for family and friends. Easily accessible and mobile, you can always have your recipes handy during any occasion this holiday season.
- Flash Card Story Time – Use flash cards to teach your kids about your family’s holiday traditions, as well as explain why you celebrate your specific holiday.
- Custom Holiday Games – Channel your inner festivities by creating your own original holiday-themed game (playing cards, card games, board games) to play with family and friends this year.
About Shuffled Ink
Shuffled Ink is a multigenerational family business that specializes in printing custom playing cards, tarot & flash cards, custom card games, packaging and more for businesses and individuals worldwide.
- SKIP SMALL TALK, HAVE BETTER CONVERSATIONS: DR. CHERINI GHOBRIAL’S CARD STORY
- COMMONLY PLAYED FAMILY CARD GAMES
- 7 FUN WORD GAMES AND MORE FOR KIDS